Peach, honey and smoke provide a perfect backdrop to let the fresh, spicy and mesmerizing bouquet of Ungava ginger reveal itself. On the nose, the frank attack of ginger gives smoky and spicy notes that soften in the mouth under the caress of peach, leaving a charming finish full of character.
Cocktail and cocktail photo by Mr. Cocktail
- 2 oz ungava ginger
- 0.75 oz Mr Cocktail peach syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 drop of smoked liquid
- Fresh rosemary (for garnish)
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients with ice.
- Filter through a fine sieve into a short glass with a large cube of ice.
- Decorate with a sprig of fresh rosemary.