Shaken or built not many cocktails beat the summer heat quick like this. For best results, use fresh lemon and basil and top with soda water for an added boost of flavour.
- 2 oz. Ungava Gin
- ¾ oz. Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- 6 Basil Leaves
- Ice Cubes (tip: the simple syrup can be infused with basil beforehand)
- Gently muddle 2-3 basil leaves with simple syrup.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Fine strain onto fresh ice filled glass.
- Garnish with remaining basil leaves and enjoy!